Charger sparks bedroom blaze in Sheerness

Written by on May 6, 2017

Charger sparks bedroom blaze in Sheerness  06-05-2017 Kent Fire and Rescue Service was alerted to a house fire in Queensway, Sheerness at 2.37pm. A passer-by saw flames and smoke coming from the roof and rang 999. Three fire engines were sent to the property and firefighters had to force entry into the house. A breathing apparatus team used a hose reel to extinguish the fire, located in a first floor bedroom. Fire crews also rescued a Rottweiler dog from the house. The fire is believed to have started accidentally after a charger was left switched on while the occupant not at home. The blaze caused fire damage to the bedroom and smoke damage to the first floor. The ground floor suffered water damage as a plastic supply was also damaged by the blaze.

 

supplied by Kent Fire and Rescue Service Sheppey


Current track
Title
Artist

%d bloggers like this: