Sporting Tree Foundation – Mega Family Fun Day
The Appleyard, UK Paper Leisure Pavillion
|23 June 2019
|The Appleyard, UK Paper Leisure Pavillion
This year will be the 5th year of our Mega Family Fun Day, and will again be held at The Appleyard Sports Ground (formerly UKP Leisure Pavilion) on Sunday 23 June 2019.
The event will be open to the public between 10am – 4pm and entry will be £1 donation per person.
This is now the biggest Fun Day event in Sittingbourne and attracts over 5000 visitors, with numbers growing every year. Attractions each year include:
– Bar open throughout the day
– Smiths Family Fun Fair
– BRFM Roadshow
– 64ft Inflatable obstacle course
– Gladiator Duel
– Wrecking Ball
– Total Wipeout
– Mega Jenga & Quoits
– Pony Rides by Clip Clop Events
– D&T Bouncy Castles
– TJ’s Virtual Reality World
– Climbing Wall from Creed Outdoor Learning
– Go Karts and Quad Bikes
– Animal Display from Creepy Claws
– Parrot Display
– Paul’s Whippy Ice Cream Van
– Golf Tee Off from On Target Multisports
– Penalty Shoot Out from On Target Multisports
– Nerf Gun Target Practice from On Target Multisports
– Driving lesson taster sessions from Tony Wells
– Tie Dye and Wood Turning from David May
– Football Darts and Football Pool from Kickstart
– Pineapple Climbing inflatable & Nerf Gun maze
– Face Painting/Henna tattoos/glitter tattoos
– Displays from local clubs
– Over 30 Craft stalls
– BBQ & Slush Puppies
– Paul’s Whippy Ice Cream
– Chocca Chocca Chocolate Kebabs
– All round Tombola
– The Gift Tree
– Hook the Duck
– Character meet and greets
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for more information.
Craft stalls can arrive from 8am to set up – Booking essential.
Boot stalls can arrive from 9am to set up – no need to book, just turn up on the day.
Craft stall holders please go to http://www.stfcharity.co.uk/fun-day-June-2019/ to download a booking form.
Stalls will be allocated on a first come first served basis with no duplicates of the same stall.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SPORTS GROUND.