Tumble dryer fire in Sittingbourne

Written by on April 16, 2017

Tumble dryer fire in Sittingbourne  15-04-2017 Firefighters attended a fire involving a tumble dryer in a utility room at a house in Connaught Road, Sittingbourne. Crews wearing breathing apparatus entered the property and used a hose reel and a positive pressure ventilation fan to put out the blaze. Crews gave oxygen therapy to a cat using a pet oxygen mask. There were no reported injuries. The cause of the fire is believed to be a coiled extension lead which is thought to have overheated.

 

supplied by Kent Fire and Rescue Service Sheppey


Current track

Title

Artist