on this week’s Daniel Monday Night Community Show 11/9/17 @RoseCottageofC @Stromarocks @RNLILifeguardSE @SwaleCouncil
Written by karen on September 11, 2017
- A selection of interviews from when Daniel was out and about at Wheels of Time Bronze Award Presentations at Rose Cottage for the Heritage Open Day’s
- Ian Arnell Swale Borough Council Seafront Officer and Matt Jones, who is the RNLI Lifeguard Supervisor for Swale https://jobs.rnli.org/home.html
- Juliet Gellatley director and founder of the vegan charity, Viva! talking about how more than ever before, people are ditching dairy.
- Christian Nellemann talking about how apprenticeships are great for small businesses and people looking to ‘earn and learn’
- The Gold Star Kid A radio play by Jonathan Taylor 3 of 3 https://youtu.be/5Letuv_lqBI
for more information on this weeks guests visit Daniel Monday night community show on BRFM website / bloghttp://dpn.me.uk/danielmn