Home / BRFM Local News / Static caravan fire in Eastchurch

Static caravan fire in Eastchurch

Static caravan fire in Eastchurch  06-02-2017 08:44 PM GMT Firefighters were called to a fire involving a large static caravan in Warden Road, Eastchurch. Crews wearing breathing apparatus used two hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze, which caused severe damage to the caravan. There were no injuries. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental, possibly due to an electrical fault with a television.

supplied by Kent Fire and Rescue Service

Real Time Analytics